In support of the mission statement, Nobel School of Business is dedicated to:
- Acquaint students with the most contemporary theories, principles, and concepts in its program offerings.
- Seek to enhance the intellectual and social development of each student.
- Develop an attitude of independent thinking and a quest for knowledge among the school community.
- Develop a sense of professionalism, including values, ethics, and the necessary judgment to function effectively in their chosen field.
- Instill the ability to assume responsibilities and the leadership required in the work place.
- Utilize interactive methods of instruction that promote student-student and student-faculty interaction, endorse the convening of study groups, and encourage the use of community resources.
The programs at Nobel School of Business are designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, ethics and professionalism necessary to become an active contributor to their community and beyond.